- 1 cup unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 - 3 Tbsp Jammin' Jerk Rub - (depending how spicy you like it).
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Smokey Garlic Salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 cups Cornflakes,
- 1 - 2 tsp Jammin' Jerk Rub -(depending how spicy you like it).
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Mix yoghurt, first lot of Jammin' Jerk Rub, lime juice, and Smokey Garlic Salt together until well combined. Add the chicken drums to the yoghurt mix to coat.
- Once chicken is coated in the yoghurt, place chicken in the fridge to marinate for at least two hours.
- Once marinaded take chicken out of fridge.
- Put the cornflakes in a the food processor bowl, along with 1 - 2 tsp of Jerk Rub, blend till it looks like bread crumbs, then add the oil.
- 1 by 1 coat the drumsticks in the cornflakes, then place each drumstick on an oven tray.
- Bake the chicken for about 35-40 mins until cooked and golden and crunchy.
*You could also make this with any of our Rub flavours: Moroccan, Kiwi, Mexican or Cajun.