600 gm Boneless chicken thigh cut into strips
3 Tbsp Kia ora Vietnam
1 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
2 Tbsp oil
10 -12 kebab sticks
Kia ora sauce:
1 Tbsp Kia ora Vietnam
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1 small bunch Fresh coriander (optional)
1. Make a paste with the Kia ora Vietnam, fish sauce and oil.
2. Rub the paste into the chicken, leave to marinate for 30 min to 4 hours.
3. Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
4. Soak the kebab sticks in some water.
5. Bring your BBQ or grill up to temp, I love to grill these over charcoal, but you can cook them as it suits you, on the BBQ, oven or in a pan.
6. Thread the chicken meat onto the kebab sticks.
7. Grill or BBQ until cooked through (10 -15 min)
8. Serve over steamed rice with a drizzle of kia ora sauce, and some chopped fresh coriander if using.