For the labneh:
- 450g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp Spicecraft Smokey Garlic salt
For the carrots:
- 500g carrots
- Good grind of Lamb Salt Rocks, or any of our other Salt Rocks flavours.
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 small handful fresh parsley finely chopped.
- Line a sieve with a cloth and set it over a mixing bowl. Combine the Greek yogurt and salt. Transfer the mixture to the cloth and give it a good squeeze. Top with something heavy then leave to drain in the fridge while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Turn your oven to 180°C fanbake. Place the carrots in a roasting dish. Season the carrots with Spicecraft's Lamb Salt Rocks and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 40 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
- Add the honey and toss to coat. Pop back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- By this point, the labneh should be nice and thick. Spread it onto a serving plate and top with the carrots and as much SUPER DUKKAH as you’d like and sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top and serve.