- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, outer leaves trimmed, then halved
- 1 Tbsp of Spicecraft Jerk Rub, add more if you like it hot!
- Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat, add the Brussels sprouts and the Jerk Rub.
- Give everything a quick stir and coat the sprouts in the oil and the Rub.
- Do not disturb for about a minute, so the edges caramelize, then give them a quick toss. Leave for another minute or so & toss again, repeat this until the Brussels sprouts are cooked through, being careful not to over cook them.
They should get a bit of black charring to them which will add to the flavour.