- 1 kg pork belly
- 2 Tbsp Spicecraft Koshering Salt ( can use sea salt)
- Olive oil
- Spicecraft Wild Salt Rocks
- Score the skin of you pork belly in a criss-cross pattern with a sharp knife.
- Rub the koshering salt into the pork skin getting into all the cracks. Set aside for 30mins.
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Wipe the salt off the skin with a paper towel & dry well.
- Drizzle olive oil onto a roasting tray, now place the pork belly skin side down onto the tray.
- Drizzle more olive oil onto top of the pork, then grind generously with Wild Salt Rocks, now rub the oil & Wild Salt into the meat.
- Place meat into the oven & cook for 20mins, after 20mins turn the oven down to 190C & roast for a further 30mins. Carefully turn the pork over & cook for a further 20-30mins or until the skin is crispy.
- Enjoy, serve with mashed potatoes or rice, & vegetables.