Skip to content
- 500gm Rump steak
- 2 Tsp Spicecraft Mexican Rub Seasoning.
- 1 packet Corn chips
- 1 iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- Half a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into 1cm pieces
- Sliced jalapenos (optional) to taste
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100gm cheese, diced or grated
- 1 tomato
- 1 Tsp lime juice
- 2 Tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp Spicecraft Smokey Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Spicecraft Mexican Seasoning
- ¼ C oil, any will do.
- Mix all the above dressing ingredients together except for the oil, until smooth, then add the oil & mix again. Seasoning to taste with more Mexican seasoning & Smokey Garlic Salt if needed.
- Steak: Sprinkled steak with Spicecraft Mexican seasoning, 1 Tsp each side, cook as desired - we pan fried ours 3 mins each side, leave to rest, before slicing thinly & place on top of salad.
- To make salad: Toss all the salad ingredients including the corn chips & dressing, then place sliced steak on top, finish with a blob of sour cream.