Skip to content
- 1 packet corn chips
- 1 iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped
- Half a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into 1cm pieces
- Sliced jalapenos (optional) to taste
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100gm cheese, diced or grated
- Coriander, a good handful roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp Spicecraft Smokey Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Spicecraft Maize'in' Mexican Rub
- ¼ cup oil, any will do.
- Mix all the above dressing ingredients together except for the oil, until smooth, then add the oil & mix again. Season to taste with more Maize'in' Mexican Rub & Smokey Garlic Salt if needed.
- Steak: Sprinkled steak with Maize'in' Mexican Rub, 1 tsp each side, cook as desired - we pan fried ours 3 mins each side, leave to rest, before slicing thinly & place on top of salad.
- To make salad: Toss all the salad ingredients including the corn chips & dressing, then place sliced steak on top, finish with a blob of sour cream.