- 4 - 6 large potatoes, cut into desired chip/wedge size
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 2 Tbsp Spicecraft Maize' in' Mexican Rub
- Leftover Brisket - or any cooked meat: chicken, beef, etc.
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups cheese, grated
Mix together 2 chopped tomatoes, 1/2 finely diced red onion, 1 Tbsp lime juice, dash of hot sauce, pinch of Spicecraft Smokey Garlic Salt, pinch of Spicecraft Pimped Pepper & a handful of chopped coriander.
- Coriander, extra for garnish
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix the cut potatoes with the oil and Mexican Rub, until well coated, place on an oven tray and bake in the oven until chips are cooked through and golden brown. Approx. 20-40 minutes depending on size of chips you cut.
- While chips are cooking, cook corn kernels in boiling water as per packets instructions, drain, set aside.
- Once chips are cooked, take out of the oven, sprinkle cooked meat evenly over the top of chips, return to the oven and cook for a further 5 - 10 mins. Now sprinkle the corn, then the cheese over the meat, and again return to the oven, cook until cheese is melted and golden.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle the salsa then the extra coriander over the top, then the BBQ sauce over the top of everything in a zigzag design, if you want you can also sprinkle a little Smokey Garlic Salt over the top too.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole if you have some.