- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 500 gm beef mince
- Spicecraft Maize' in' Mexican Rub
- 400 gm can red kidney beans, drained
- ½ 400 gm can diced tomatoes
- Spicecraft Original Salt Rocks
- Spicecraft Pimped Pepper
- 220gm corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 125 gm sour cream
- Chopped coriander, for garnish
- Tomato salsa - see recipe below (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Add mince to brown all over. Stir through 2 Tbsp Mexican Rub and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add kidney beans, then the tomatoes and simmer for five minutes until thickened.
Add another 1 - 2 Tbsp of Mexican Rub, depending how hot you like it.
Then season with Original Salt Rocks and Pimped Pepper to your taste.
Into a large baking dish place corn chips, top with mince mixture and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake until the cheese is nice and golden.
- Serve hot with sour cream and a sprinkle of coriander and tomato salsa & Guacamole.
You could also add some strips of red capsicum or corn kennels if you wish.
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Juice 1/2 lime
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Spicecraft Smokey Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Spicecraft Pimped Pepper
- Dash hot sauce ( any brand)
- coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Mix everything together in a bowl.
If you have time, set it aside for a bit, so the flavours have time to develop.
- 2 large avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 - 3 Tbsp lime juice
- Hot sauce - a dash of two
- A big handful coriander
- Spicecraft Original Salt Rocks - a couple of good grinds