Skip to content
- 8 - 10 large potatoes, cleaned but not peeled, sliced 1 - 1.5 cm thick
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 100 gm tasty cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 2 Tbsp Crackin' Kiwi Rub (or Pimped Pepper)
- 2 tsp Original Salt Rocks ( you can substitute for any of our Salt Rock flavours)
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-bake.
- Grease a large baking dish with butter.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and give a good toss, making sure everything gets a good coating.
- Now place potatoes into the large baking dish, top with a little extra grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 1 hour or until the potatoes are cook through & everything looks golden & crunchy.
- Serve as a side dish.