- 375gm dried rice sticks
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 C Thai sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 12-15 large raw prawn tails peeled
- 1-2 Tbsp of Spicecraft Kiwi Rub
- 4 eggs
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 150gm bean sprouts
- 1 C chopped coriander
- 1/2 C peanuts, roasted & coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Extra chopped peanuts
- Extra bean sprouts
- Extra coriander
- Put a pot of water on to boil. (For the noodles).
- Combine fish sauce, chili sauce & peanut butter. Set aside.
- Soak dried noodles in the boiling water for 10mins. Drain & set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a wok or fry pan & stir-fry garlic, chilies, chicken & prawns & Kiwi Rub over high heat 2-4 minutes until cooked. Add beaten eggs & stir-fry until just set.
- Take a small amount of the cooked noodles & some of the sauce you made earlier & add to the pan, toss to combine, repeat this step until all the noodles & all the sauce is in the pan & everything is well combined.
- Mix in spring onions, bean sprouts, coriander & peanuts.
- To serve, place in bowls, squeeze over some lime juice, add extra peanuts, beans sprouts & coriander & a wedge of lemon to garnish.