Skip to content
- 50 gm butter
- 3 shallots, finely chopped (can use 1 onion)
- 300 gm porcini, finely sliced (or any mushrooms if you are not lucky enough to have porcini)
- 1 tsp Smokey Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Pimped Pepper
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 packet of spaghetti, cooked to packets instructions.
- 50 gm parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Maasdam cheese, shaved (can use Gouda)
- Heat a pan over a med heat, add the butter once melted, add the shallots, cook for about 5 minutes until soft & translucent.
- Now add the porcini, cook for around another 5 minutes or until the porcini is soft.
- Add the Smokey Garlic Salt and Pimped Pepper, stir to combine, now add the wine, stir again until the wine is mostly evaporated.
- Add 3/4 of the cream & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add the rest of the cream along with the cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, parsley & more Pimped Pepper to taste.
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- Divide onto 4 serving plates & top with some shaved Maasdam cheese.