Skip to content
Mix the chicken Salt Rocks with the courgettes & leave for half an hour, then squeeze excess liquid from the courgettes with your hands.
- 4-5 medium courgettes - grated
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Salt Rocks
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Corn Flour
- Chicken Salt Rocks
- 100gm feta diced
- Handful of parsley chopped
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Beat the eggs until fluffy, add to the grated courgettes, then gently fold in the corn flour & baking powder until just mixed, then add another good grind of Chicken Salt Rocks, the feta, parsley & the lemon zest, mix everything together until combined.
- Shallow fry large spoonful's of the fritter mixture in a little canola oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry each fritter for approximately 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.