- 1/2 cup flour (I used gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Spicecraft Pimped Pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 410gm can cream style corn
- 50gm tasty cheese roughly cut into 1cm cubes
- To Serve:
- bacon, cooked, 2-3 rashes per person
- 1 tomato, chopped
- sweet chilli sauce
- chopped coriander (I used parsley as I didn’t have any coriander)
- Original Salt Rocks
- Place the flour, baking powder & Pimped Pepper into a bowl, mix together, then add the eggs & corn & mix well, now add the cubed cheese & mix through.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan, cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear, the flip the fritter over & cook the other side until golden & cooked through.
- Serve 2 or 3 fritters on each plate, top with bacon, tomato, sweet chili sauce, coriander and season with Spicecraft Original Salt Rocks.
A dollop of sour cream would be great on top too.