- 2 kg chicken wings
- 1 cup gluten free flour (You can use normal flour if you wish)
- 3 Tbsp Spicecraft Kiwi Rub Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Spicecraft Smokey Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F)
- Mix the flour, Kiwi Rub & Smokey Garlic Salt together. Coat all the chicken wings in the flour mixture.
- Spread out your coated wings in a single layer on a wire rack with an oven tray underneath the wire rack.
- Bake for 30-40 mins, turning them over half way through cooking.
Mix together the following:
- 50 gm butter - melted
- 50 ml sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 1/2 tsp Kiwi Rub Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Smokey Garlic Salt
- Chopped chives - parsley works too if you don't have any chives.
- Milk (about 2-4Tbsp)
- Mix together the yoghurt and mayo, then add the lemon zest, lemon juice, seasonings and herbs, mix well.
- Then mix in enough milk to get a consistency (that you like), that will coat the wings when dipped into it.
Pile the wings up on a serving plate, drizzle the sriracha glaze, put the Ranch Dressing into a dipping bowl & get dipping!!